Too often, we speak to potential clients who believe that a DUI charge in Oklahoma will result in little more than a slap on the wrist. This simply is not the case—especially if you have previous drunk driving charges on your record.
Here are a few of the potential costs of a DUI charge:
- A fine of up to $5,000
- Court fees
- Loss of driver’s license
- Time served in prison (third felony charge carries up to 20 years)
- Up to 480 hours of community service
- Probation fees
- In-patient rehabilitative drug/alcohol treatment at your own expense
- Loss of Global Entry Pass
- Mandatory installation of an ignition interlock (blow-and-go) in your vehicle
- Loss of commercial driver’s license (CDL)
- Loss of job
- Increased auto insurance rates
- Increase health insurance rates
- Consequences from chain of command (military)
- Impact on immigration status (non-citizens)
- Impact on security clearance
- Loss of future job opportunities
- Loss of educational scholarships and grants
- Academic probation or expulsion
- Loss of company car or driving privileges
Our experienced attorneys have helped hundreds of clients obtain favorable results in their DUI cases and avoid many of these life-altering consequences.
If you are facing an Oklahoma DUI charge, contact us today to see how we can help you with your case.
FREE Case Evaluations
Fill Out A Free Online Evaluation Today!